This Pendulum Pendant is ready to swing right into your place with a shade! Our single ceiling pendant fixture features a sleek shade-ready socket cover, our six-inch stem cord grip, with color cord fabric wire, and a single port ceiling canopy. This fixture features an e26 shade-ready socket ready to fit any Color Cord Company shade or shade with a 1 5/8 inch fitter. Each pendant includes 6’ of cord that can be used to swag the pendant into place.
Not seeing your favorite color? This style is also able to be customized to your perfect configuration. Let your creativity run wild with virtually endless color combinations. You can pick your favorite canopy color, cord color, cord length, and metal socket cover color to create a one-of-a-kind combination unique to you.
This product is made to order in our Denver, CO warehouse. All other items on order will ship upon finished production unless otherwise requested. Contact Us with any questions.
- UL listed
- Customizable configurations available
- Max 60 watt incandescent
- Compatible with all medium base LED bulbs
- 6 feet of cord included (custom lengths available with customize option)
- Works with shade rings/fitters that are 1 5/8in
- Removable Lamp Shade Ring inner-diameter: 1-9/16in outer-diameter: 2-3/16in
- Socket Length: 2in, Length of threads: 3/4in
- Ceiling mount hardware included
- Swag hooks not included
- Professional installation recommended
- Fixtures are made to order and produced in an estimated 2-3 weeks.
- All custom configuration orders are final and are not eligible for return.
- Hand Assembled in Denver, CO
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping on eligible orders, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom fixtures, custom power cord whips and light bulbs are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, Amazon Pay and ShopPay.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.