Color Cord Company is hiring! Check out our open positions:
Production Associate - Build Custom Light Fixtures
Color Cord Company is looking to add another person to our wonderful team. We have an open position in light fixture production for a fun, energetic personality that thrives in a small startup business environment. This position will focus on building and assembling custom light fixtures. In our small business environment, we are looking for a person who is not only willing to fulfill their daily work responsibilities but also happily help wherever is needed in the business.
- Safely and efficiently assemble custom light fixtures to our standard operating procedures
- Test and audit finished product
- Organize and maintain production shop including materials, tools, and machines
- Ensure a safe and secure working environment
- Assist in the daily activities of an e-commerce Warehouse
- Other duties as assigned by management to support other team members
- Excellent mechanical skills and experience assembling products
- Fabrication skills and experience
- Electrical experience and familiarity with lighting fixtures preferred, but not required
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and willing to grow into more roles with a team-oriented company
- Interest in the design industry is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay that transitions into salary + paid vacation days after an evaluation period
- Growth opportunities
- First-hand experience in growing a small business
Color Cord Company is a growing e-commerce business within the design industry. We have grown into a new location-based in Denver, CO. We believe in providing a fun, friendly, and fulfilling work environment, which is passed onto our customer base with world-class level service. We are committed to our team members and will support them with opportunities for advancement as much as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000 - $40,000+ per year
For the interview process, we will be conducting initial interviews via video conference. More details will be upon interview setup.