Contact Our Team
Electrical & Wiring Inquires
Color Cord Company personnel do not give recommendations on how to wire or what applications to use our products. Actions such as hard-wiring a pendant set or making any type of light fixture from our products should be done so at your own risk. Please consult a licensed electrician for all electrical and wiring inquiries.
Color Cord Company gift cards are delivered by email. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees or expiration date. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash, and can only be redeemed at www.colorcord.com. When using a gift card enter the code under the "Billing & Payment" section at checkout. Gift cards can be used with another form of payment if your total exceeds the gift card value.
Returns & Exchanges
We gladly accept refunds and exchanges for all eligible products. We do not accept returns on our DIY pendant light cord sold by the foot. The bulk cord is cut-to-order and for this reason, is not returnable or exchangeable. We do not accept returns or exchanges on light bulbs. Due to their fragile nature, we can only ship them once. All customized sconces, chandelier, canopies and pendants, are final sale as they are built to your specification and cannot be resold. Any other custom made to order work is not eligible for returns.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
We ask that you report any defects within 7 days of receiving your order. After 7 days, Color Cord will make every attempt to replace your product, however, charges may apply.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and in the original packaging. Products that have been modified in any way (i.e. cord length has been altered or stickers removed from sockets) will not be eligible for returns or exchanges. You Choose and Custom products are not eligible for returns. Please contact us if you are unsure if your product in eligible for an return/exchange.
While we do our best to package everything carefully and inspect our products before they are shipped, we ask that customers carefully inspect all items individually once they arrive so that damage claims can be made immediately. If there are any damages, defects, or other concerns, all order issues must be made in one claim within 7 days of receipt. If there is a problem with your order, please send images to email@example.com with your order number and keep the original packaging. If authorized by Color Cord Company, your items may be refunded or replaced. Color Cord Company reserves the right to refuse returns or replacements of items that are not in as-new condition due to damage or misuse by the customer. Any replacements assume the original 30-day return window.
Note: Sale items are final sale only and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Final Sale products are identified on each applicable product page. Please contact us if you have any questions.
How to make a Return or Exchange:
1. You may Exchange any item if you are not satisfied with the color or style. We will make an exchange or refund the value of the item returned. We do not refund original or return/refund shipping charges on non-defective merchandise. If your item has a defect, we will happily pay your return shipping.
2. Please contact us about any Returns or Exchanges.
3. Returned and Exchanged items must be in new condition and unused.
4. Please contact us to request a Return Authorization via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All Returns and Exchanges must be approved beforehand. Once we have approved your return, we will send you further instructions.
5. All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of email authorization in order for the return to be processed for original payment method. If orders are postmarked after 14 days, only a store credit can be issued.
After your Return is processed, you will be issued a credit for the value of the item. Items shipped to us without a Return Authorization will be shipped back to you.
Please note: Color Cord Company cannot assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation for packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to us. Please ship with a method that has tracking.