Using the Wago Lever-Nut is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Step 1: Strip insulation
- Strip the wire to 11 mm/0.43 in.
- Step 2: Connect the wire
- Open the clamping unit using the integrated lever and insert the wire.
- Step 3: Close the clamp
- Move the operating lever back to its resting position.
- UL listed
- Max volts: 600v
- Max current: 20A
- Max temp: 105°C Wire type: solid, stranded and flexible
- Wire range: AWG 24—12, 0.2 – 4mm²
- 2,3 or 5 connection splicing connector
- test slots front and rear
Wago Connector Demo Video
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping on eligible orders, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom fixtures, custom power cord whips and light bulbs are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, Amazon Pay and ShopPay.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.
- Larry W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat way to wire your projects!
Solder? Who needs it! These are one of the easiest and best ways to wire up anything without crimping or shrink tube. Strip the wires, put them in the lever nut and your ready to go! Wish I had known of these long ago as the way I was wiring my crafts was a pain. Glad I found these!CCColor Cord Company5 months ago
We love this review! Thanks, Larry for making us smile and for your business!
- Mingaile S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat
Makes a light installation so much easier and faster!CCColor Cord Company1 year agoThank you so much for your review. The wago nuts really are such a great part to make the process easier and we are glad that you agree.
- Sam E.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoDreams come true
This is a GREAT quick way to keep wires together! i was kinda skeptical when i first saw these... and thought to myself that it would be a "really good idea" if these could take the place of the wire-nut. I never feel 100% confident that a wire-nut will hold.. These Wago Lever-Nuts are AMAZING! they hold firm and strong and trust they wont bust. ;)CCColor Cord Company3 years agoHI Sam! We love the Wago Lever- Nut! Such a great substitute for the wire nuts.
- Scott G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoEasy Peasy
These are really great to use. Especially when joining smaller wires with larger ones or stranded wires with solid wires. These provide a positive connection with no worries about a wire slipping out.
- Marcelo C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat products!