Post Dome Basket Shade Pendant
Pairs well with (check to include)
Edison LED Bulb
This is the cutest shade-ready flush mount/sconce fixture in the Color Cord Company lineup, this fixture got its name by featuring only tubing from the canopy to the socket. The shorter lengths are perfect for narrow hallways, low ceilings, or in groups, all begging to be paired with an LED bulb of your choice. This little Post Fixture will look great in your next Instagram post. Available in 6 different finishes, this fixture can be installed as a wall sconce or as a flush mount ceiling light. Handmade to order with love in Denver, Colorado.
Total fixture lengths from the base of the canopy to the end of the socket:
- 2-inch tube: 5 7/8 inches
- 3-inch tube: 6 7/8 inches
- 4-inch tube: 7 7/8 inches
- 5-inch tube: 8 7/8 inches
- 6-inch tube: 9 7/8 inches
- 8-inch tube: 11 7/8 inches
Product Note: Shade & bulb not included. Please purchase separately. The shade-ready options that we sell are compatible or a shade with a 1 5-8 inch opening.
Production and Shipping: This sconce is made to order, and will require a lead time to assemble by hand. This will be separate from the shipping time selected. All other products on order will ship upon finished production.
Shop Wall Sconces and More
Color Cord Company is the leading design resource for professionals and creatives everywhere. From unique wall sconces to light fixtures and lamp parts, we have everything you need to design your own lighting at home.
Any questions? Shoot us a message online or call 1.800.409.1070.
- UL listed
- Max 60 watt incandescent
- Sconce, flush mount hardware included
- Ceiling mount or sconce installation
- Compatible with a 1 5-8 inch shade ready opening
- Max 60 watt bulb
- e26 medium bulb
- Professional installation recommended
- Bulb not included
- Solid Raw Brass and Raw Metal finishes are untreated and are subject to oxidization and tarnishing unless treated
- Sconces are made to order and produced in an estimated 5-7 business days.
- All custom configuration orders are final and not eligible for return.
- Hand Assembled in Denver, CO
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping on eligible orders, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom fixtures, custom power cord whips and light bulbs are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, Amazon Pay and ShopPay.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.