Shade-Ready Bend Solo Classic Wall Sconce
Looking for a simple plug-in wall sconce ready for pairing with a glass globe or shade? We’re ready for you! Our Shade-Ready Bend Solo Sconce features a sleek, minimal design that lends itself to any room. Use it as distinctive hallway lighting, accent lighting in your living or bedroom, or even in a bathroom or kitchen.
If you like the look and feel of this wall sconce, explore our entire Bend Collection of similar, sophisticated styles.
- 10 inches tall X 5 inches wide X 6 3/4 inches deep
- 1 5/8in shade opening
- 8ft cord length
- Thumb switch located 18in from canopy
Classic Wall Sconces and More
Color Cord Company is your one-stop lighting design shop, whether you’re a professional designer, interior decorator, architect, contractor, or you’re a creative DIYer designing lighting at home. From lamp parts and light fixtures to the widest selection of color cords out there, we have everything you need.
- UL listed
- 8 feet cord length
- 2 Prong Plug
- 1 5/8 inch shade opening compatible
- Made with Color Cord Company premium cloth covered wire
- Max 60 watt incandescent (Bulb not included)
- Mounting hardware included
- Professional installation recommended
- 3-5 business day production time estimate
- Thumb switch located at 18 inches from the canopy
- Custom fixtures not eligible for returns
- Solid Raw Brass and Raw Metal finishes are untreated and are subject to oxidization/tarnishing unless treated
- Made by hand in Denver, CO
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping on eligible orders, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom fixtures, custom power cord whips and light bulbs are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, Amazon Pay and ShopPay.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.