OverviewAdd a pop of color to your shade fixture with a Half Cap Metal Socket Cover. Available in finishes, this shade-compatible cover lends a delightful finishing touch to your design. The added color peeks out over the top of the shade once you have assembled the fixture. Be sure to add a cord grip to your supply list too, but with the diversity of our cord, grip, and socket cover options, your color combinations are nearly limitless. With all lighting projects and DIY fixture assembly, we always recommend consulting a licensed electrician.
Compatible with the following sockets:
- Extended Threads Socket - Black
- Extended Threads Socket - Ivory
- Note: The Color Cord Production team prefers to pair the Half Cap Socket Cover with our extended threads socket for the best fit. When paired together the socket cover creates a lip on the socket- effectively making it a shade-ready socket, but with an upgraded look.
Shade Ready Socket - Black
- Shade Ready Socket - Ivory
- Length: 1 1/4in, Outside diameter: 1 25/32in
- Compatible with our shade ready sockets only (sold separately)
- Cord Grip Recommended (sold separately)
- Color Cord recommends extended thread socket
Ratings and Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom and made to order fixtures are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, and Amazon Play.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.