Pairs well with (check to include)
Looking for a unique glass cone fixture that sits flush to the ceiling, perfect for low ceilings or narrow hallways? You’ve met your perfect match. With 5 different finishes to choose from and three different glass cone shade finishes, this fixture can be installed as a wall sconce or as a flush mount ceiling light. Flawlessly customize your fixture to mix and match metals with the option to convert it to a plug-in and choose from dozens of cord colors, lengths and thumb switches!
About the Solid Raw Brass Finish: The solid raw brass on this light fixture is untreated and is intended to age and patina to give it a unique, antiquated look.
- Canopy and socket measurements: 3 ⅝” tall, 5” wide
- Shade measurements: 6” bottom diameter, 5” overall height
Please note that this product is made to order with love from Denver, Colorado, and will require time to produce in addition to shipping. All items on your order will ship when production is finished unless otherwise requested. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We are just a call, chat, or email away!
- UL listed
- 3 5/8in tall by 5in wide
- Max 60 watt incandescent
- Shade Ready Socket
- Compatible with 1 5/8inch shade openings
- Mounting hardware included
- Ceiling mount or sconce installation
- Professional installation recommended
- Bulb not included
- Solid Raw Brass and Raw Metal finishes are untreated and are subject to oxidization/tarnishing unless treated
- Fixtures are made to order and produced in an estimated 5-7 business days.
- All custom configuration orders are final and not eligible for return.
- Hand Assembled in Denver, CO
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping on eligible orders, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom fixtures, custom power cord whips and light bulbs are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, Amazon Pay and ShopPay.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.