If you are looking to add one of our shades to your fixture, this is the pendant for you! Our shade ready single pendant fixture features a shade ready socket with color cord fabric wire, a flat-top metal socket cover, and a single port ceiling canopy. Each pendant includes 6 feet of cord that can be used to swag the pendant into place.
Not seeing your favorite color? This style is also able to be customized to your perfect configuration. Let your creativity run wild with virtually endless color combinations. You can pick your favorite canopy color, cord color, cord length, and socket color to create a one-of-a-kind combination unique to you. Click the pink gear icon above to start designing your own fixture.
*This product is made to order with an up to 5 working day production time. All other items on order will ship upon finished production unless otherwise requested.* Contact Us with any questions.
- UL listed
- Customizable configurations available
- Max 60 watt incandescent
- Compatible with all medium base LED bulbs
- 6 feet of cord included (custom lengths available with customize option)
- Works with shade rings/fitters that are 1 9/16in- 1 5/8in
- Removable Lamp Shade Ring inner-diameter: 1-9/16in outer-diameter: 2-3/16in
- Socket Length: 2in, Length of threads: 3/4in
- Ceiling mount hardware included
- Swag hooks not included
- Professional installation recommended
- 5 working day production time, hand assembled
- All custom configuration orders are final and are not eligible for return.
Ratings and Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom and made to order fixtures are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, and Amazon Play.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.