Widget Plug-In Sconce
Widget Plug-In Sconce
Handmade in 7-10 business days + selected shipping speed
Bulb sold separately
Plug-In Widget Sconce Light
Along with polished copper, our Plug-In Widget Sconce Light is available in six different finishes and four different sizes. Whatever room you’re decorating, we’re certain you’ll find the perfect plug-in sconce to illuminate any space.
For our raw metal and raw brass finishes, keep in mind that these are untreated and designed to have a natural, industrial look. So they are intended to be in their raw state with imperfections and color variations, which will oxidize and tarnish over time similar to upcycled applications. However, our raw finish is perfect for anyone that wants to buff and polish the brass to their liking or sand and paint the metal to the color of their choosing.
Production and Shipping Lead Times
All of our fixtures and custom items are handmade to order in 7-10 business days. Expedited production is available for a rush fee, for more information contact us. Shipping speeds are separate from our production lead time, please allow additional time for delivery based on your selected service at the checkout. Expedited shipping speeds do not expedite production timelines.
Shop Plug-in Sconce Lights and More
At Color Cord Company, we’re proud to serve professionals and creative DIYers alike. From plug-in sconce lights to the most unique selection of handmade light fixtures and lamp parts, we have everything you need to reinvent your home’s lighting.
- UL listed
- Max 60 watt incandescent per socket
- 8 feet cord length
- 2-prong plug
- Thumb switch located at 18 inches from the canopy
- Made with Color Cord Company premium cloth covered wire
- Compatible with any medium base LED bulb
- Custom configurations available
- Flush mount hardware included
- Professional installation recommended
- Vertical orientation or horizontal orientation
- Ceiling mount or wall sconce
- Bulbs not included
- Solid Raw Brass and Raw Metal finishes are untreated and are subject to oxidization/tarnishing unless treated
- Fixtures are made to order and produced in an estimated 7-10 business days. Rush orders available for a fee. Please contact us for more info.
- All custom configuration orders are final and are not eligible for return.
- Hand Assembled in Denver, CO