Elevate your space with our elegant and classy 8” Plug-in Globe Button Light. Whether you use it as a wall sconce or convert it to a hardwired flush mount in our custom portal, it is guaranteed to please. Choose from 5 different finishes, 4 different glass styles, pick from dozens of cord colors, and find your favorite finishes to make it unique to you!
About the Solid Raw Brass Finish: The solid raw brass on this light fixture is untreated and is intended to age and patina to give it a unique, antiquated look.
- Canopy and socket measurements: 3 ⅝” tall, 5” wide
- Shade measurements: 8” wide, 6” overall height, 4 3/16” bottom opening
Please note that this product is made to order with love in Denver, Colorado, and will require time to produce in addition to shipping.
All of our fixtures and custom items are handmade to order in 7-10 business days. Expedited production is available for a rush fee, for more information contact us. Shipping speeds are separate from our production lead time, please allow additional time for delivery based on your selected service at the checkout. Expedited shipping speeds do not expedite production timelines.
Contact Us with any questions. We are here to help you find the fixture of your dreams!
- UL listed
- 8in round globe shade
- 15ft cord w/ thumb switch 2ft from plug end
- Max 60 watt incandescent
- Shade Ready Socket
- Compatible with 1 5/8inch shade openings
- Mounting hardware included
- Ceiling mount or sconce installation
- Professional installation recommended
- Bulb not included
- Solid Raw Brass and Raw Metal finishes are untreated and are subject to oxidization/tarnishing unless treated
- Fixtures are made to order and produced in an estimated 7-10 business days. Rush orders available for a fee. Please contact us for more info.
- All custom configuration orders are final and not eligible for return.
- Hand Assembled in Denver, CO
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping on eligible orders, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom fixtures, custom power cord whips and light bulbs are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, Amazon Pay and ShopPay.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.