Edison LED - Curve
Edison LED - Curve
A classic Edison bulb with a futuristic twist, the Edison LED in Curve has all the charm of a vintage filament incandescent bulb, but with a lovely curved energy-efficient LED filament. This bulb is dimmable and emits a very warm white light. But, the best part about this bulb is that it reduces energy consumption by 90% compared to the light equivalent of a 40w incandescent bulb. And, with a 15,000-hour lifespan, this bulb will reduce your annual replacement costs while also looking fabulous as an exposed bulb.
Please Note: Due to their fragile nature, we do not accept returns or exchanges on light bulbs.
- 4W LED
- ST18 Shape
- 190 lumens (equal to 40W Incandescent)
- CURVED FILAMENT
- Fully Compatible with all dimmers
- 5.1" Tall x 2.3" Diameter
- Lawrence S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat bulbs! Surprisingly bright!
These are cool bulbs! I like the antique style…and they’re LEDs! Surprisingly bright!CCColor Cord Company10 seconds ago
As a small business, reviews like this mean a lot to us! Thank you.
- Yumee S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoEdison
Great!CCColor Cord Company9 months ago
So glad to hear that you love your bulb! Thanks, Yumee!
- Joshua R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEdison LED
They look great!CCColor Cord Company1 year agoThat is great to hear, thanks for the review!
- Christopher G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAlways easy working and ordering
Always easy working and ordering from this company. They will always have my business.CCColor Cord Company1 year agoThat is very kind of you. We really appreciate your support!
- Doug A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agobulbs
The bulbs look good, though they don't make as bright a light as I would've thought. They make a yellow light, not white.CCColor Cord Company3 years agoI am happy to see that you like the look of your new bulb. We think it is a gorgeous bulb too! The color temperature is listed in the tech specs as 2200K which leans toward an orange glow. We do have other bulbs that are on the other end of the spectrum if you decide that you want more of blue light. We are happy to help with reading the Kelvin color chart and finding a great match. Let us know if you have any questions.