Duo Plug-In Sconce
Duo Plug-In Sconce
Handmade in 7-10 business days + selected shipping speed
Bulb sold separately
Double-Arm Duo Plug-in Sconce
Our double-arm sconce in polished copper is practically begging to be hung from any ceiling or wall in your home. With a stylish and minimal design, it’s also available in six different finishes and four different sizes depending on what you’re looking for. Add your own touches with our handy Customizer tool, as well!
Along with 2-light wall sconces, we also have single and triple pendant sconces, along with sconces you can customize for almost any number of lighting ports. Check out our easy-to-install plug-in wall sconces and plug-in light fixtures for even more inspiration.
Raw Metal finish socket covers age/patina differently than the rest of the fixture. Since the rest of the parts are turned with oil, they are shinier and less aged than the socket covers. We love how it looks, but if you want everything to match exactly, this finish is not for you. All the other finishes match the socket covers.
Production and Shipping Lead Times
All of our fixtures and custom items are handmade to order in 7-10 business days. Expedited production is available for a rush fee, for more information contact us. Shipping speeds are separate from our production lead time, please allow additional time for delivery based on your selected service at the checkout. Expedited shipping speeds do not expedite production timelines.
Shop Double-Arm Sconces and More
Color Cord Company is your one-stop lighting design shop, whether you’re a professional designer, architect, contractor, or you’re a creative rockstar reinventing your home.
- UL listed
- Max 60 watt bulb with e26 base
- 8 feet 2-prong cord length
- Thumb switch located at 18 inches from the canopy
- Made with Color Cord Company premium cloth covered wire
- Flush mount hardware included
- Professional installation recommended
- Bulb not included
- Solid Raw Brass and Raw Metal finishes are untreated and are subject to oxidization/tarnishing unless treated
- Fixtures are made to order and produced in an estimated 7-10 business days. Rush orders may be available for a fee. Please contact us for more info.
- All custom configuration orders are final and are not eligible for return.
- Hand Assembled in Denver, CO