Design a unique and custom made chandelier using our Custom 12 inch Round Ceiling Canopy. This beautifully sleek ceiling canopy allows for maximum creativity and configuration. It is ideal for both commercial and residential applications, allowing up to 36 ports for hanging pendants for a dramatic light fixture.
At Color Cord Company, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to adjust and customize the components of your light fixtures. When you order a blank canopy, you’re getting a piece with mounting screws and an adjustable mounting plate. Please note that you can secure the canopy with two side screws to ensure a seamless surface. If you’ve chosen one of our raw finishes for this product, you can expect some oxidation and tarnish over time that will develop a more industrial aesthetic.
If you’re unsure of how to assemble or wire any part of your light fixture, we recommend you consult with a licensed electrician before getting started.
- Round metal blank ceiling canopy
- 12in diameter, 1.25in deep
- Canopy is secured with 4 side screws
- Adjustable mounting plate
- Clean minimal bottom surface
- Assembly required
- Included: canopy, mounting plate, mounting screws (4)
- Solid Raw Brass and Raw Metal finishes are untreated and are subject to oxidization/tarnishing unless treated
- Custom canopies are made to order and produced in an estimated 5-7 business days.
- All custom configuration orders are final and not eligible for return.
- Hand Assembled in Denver, CO
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping on eligible orders, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom fixtures, custom power cord whips and light bulbs are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, Amazon Pay and ShopPay.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.