Design a unique and custom made chandelier, sconce or pendant. using our Rectangular Blank Ceiling Canopy. The long slender shape is perfect for fitting in rooms or over tables with a similar layout. Ideal for both commercial and residential applications this canopy allows up to 16 ports for hanging pendants to create a dramatic fixture that you can design and build from start to finish. This canopy comes unfinished with no holes punched, no pendant hardware, and no wiring. So, you will have control of every detail from paint to ports.
This custom canopy comes with an adjustable mounting plate and mounting screws. The canopy is secured with four side screws, leaving a clean surface. With all lighting projects and DIY fixture assembly, we always recommend consulting a licensed electrician.
Please note: raw metal and raw brass finishes will oxidize overtime unless treated or finished.
- Rectangular metal blank ceiling canopy
- 10in length, 5in width, 1in deep
- Canopy is secured with 4 side screws
- Adjustable mounting plate
- Clean minimalistic bottom surface
- Assembly required
- Included: canopy, mounting plate, mounting screws (4)
- Solid Raw Brass and Raw Metal finishes are untreated and are subject to oxidization/tarnishing unless treated
- Custom canopies are made to order and produced in an estimated 1-3 business days.
- All custom configuration orders are final and not eligible for return.
- Hand Assembled in Denver, CO
Ratings and Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping on eligible orders, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom fixtures, custom power cord whips and light bulbs are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, Amazon Pay and ShopPay.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.