Cord Thumb Switch
Cord Thumb Switch
The Cord Thumb Switch is an inline component that easily fits into the palm of your hand allowing you to easily turn your fixture on and off with the flip of your thumb. From table lamps and sconces to pendants, this hard plastic component is a great addition for any DIY project and comes with an easy toggle button that connects directly to the cord. However, this a tricky item to assemble, so we recommend this particular part for electricians or advanced DIYers. For our more green customers, check out our selection of custom whips that we assemble for you. With all lighting projects and DIY fixture assembly, we always recommend consulting a licensed electrician.
How to Wire a Thumb Switch
- 2 1/2in long x 1 1/32in wide x 5/8in thick
- Plastic inline thumb switch
- Works with 2 conductor or 3 conductor cord
- 3A/120V AC
- 2A/250V AC
- Toggle switch
- UL Listed File No. E213260
- Mark C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoReplace flimsy roller cord switches with cord thumb switch.
I have been replacing cord switches with these thumb switches for years & my customers love them! They are simple & easy to use. Also very easy to install. They are easy to add a small drop of solder which gives the a bit of fail safe quality.
- Brenton P.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBrilliant Product
Love to utilize these switches!CCColor Cord Company3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate your business!
- Tom W.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoExactly what I expected
Worked perfectlyCCColor Cord Company2 months ago
- Kathryn S.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agolove it
so easy to re-cord a lamp and loved all the optionsCCColor Cord Company3 months ago
We love to read about projects like this that use our products to give new life to an older lamp. Thank you for sharing!
- Bob G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBob Green owner
I use this on my lamps that I make. They word great.CCColor Cord Company4 months ago
We are happy to read that our products are helpful to your lamp projects!