Single Port Ceiling Canopy
Single Port Ceiling Canopy
Create your own ceiling fixture or convert a plug in pendant into a hardwired stunner with our sleek and simple ceiling canopy. All of our ceiling canopies pair well with our color cord for assembling a hanging pendant or add a canopy conversion kit with threading connections for tubing applications. Either way, this versatile component covers the electrical box and protects the wiring connection while adding a decorative touch.
Offered with high quality finishes and in a variety of colors, the ceiling canopy not only provides needed functionality but will also complement or contrast your lighting design. Its minimalistic style is compatible with every design aesthetic and can even be used as a backplate on a wall sconce project too. The opportunities are endless for creative designs using the canopy as your foundation.
Each of our raw metal finishes is untreated to ensure a natural look and feel. While the photo provided shows the closest representation of the product you receive, there is some variation in color, and imperfections from piece to piece due to the untreated finish. These ceiling canopy covers will oxidize and tarnish individually to enhance the mismatched industrial aesthetic in your space. You can also choose to buff and polish the raw metal to a high shine or sand and paint the metal for a custom color option.
The single port ceiling canopy comes with a punched canopy, attached canopy grip, mounting plate, mounting screws, as well as wire connectors. The canopy is secured with two side screws, leaving a clean surface. Please note that canopies take 1 to 2 days of production time before shipping.
With all lighting projects and DIY fixture assembly, we always recommend consulting a licensed electrician.
- Round metal single port ceiling canopy with built in strain relief stem
- Available in a variety of high quality finishes
- Solid Raw Brass and Raw Metal finishes are untreated and are subject to oxidization/tarnishing unless treated
- 5in diameter and 7/8in tall with 3/4in tall stem
- Compatible with Color Cord Company cord
- Compatible with Canopy Conversion Kit for threaded applications
- Secured with two side screws and mounting plate
- Assembly required
- Included - canopy, canopy grip, mounting plate, canopy screws, mounting screws, and wire connectors
- Requires 1 to 2 days of production time
- Margaret D.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoJust what I wanted.
I thought it was marvelous! Thank you.CCColor Cord Company5 days ago
I am so glad to read that this item worked for you. Let us know if you need anything further.
- Kristine von M.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSolid metal, feels good quality
I bought the white canopy. It is matte white and quite big. It fits in my space, but I would appreciate if there were a smaller size available.CCColor Cord Company3 months ago
Thank you so much for your kind review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your shopping experience with us.
- Andrea R.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoInstant upgrade
This really improved my light fixture! Added it to an ikea one and it looks like a million bucks!CCColor Cord Company3 months ago
I am so happy to read that our item helped to improve a light fixture that you already own. Thank you for sharing your kind words.
- Vanders L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoWorked perfectly!!
Had a second hand Nelson pendant that didn’t come equipped with a canopy. Saw this online and ordered with optimism. End result? Perfect. Thanks!!CCColor Cord Company3 months ago
That looks amazing! I am so glad that our products were able to assist you with your project.
- Joseph B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoNice and Hefty
Very nice ceiling canopy. The brass matches out other fixtures perfectly.CCColor Cord Company9 months ago
So glad to hear it was a perfect match! Thank you for your review, Joseph!