Rounded Metal Socket Cover
Pairs well with (check to include)
- Length: 2 3/8in, Diameter: (Red, Orange, Mint, Chartreuse, Turquoise) 1 5/8in (Satin Gold, Raw Brass, Tempered Brass, White, Black, Gray, Polished Copper, Chrome) 1 3/4in
- Offered in multiple finishes
- Compatible with our basic sockets
- Compatible with our porcelain sockets
- Not compatible with shade ready sockets or cord sets
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping on eligible orders, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom fixtures, custom power cord whips and light bulbs are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, Amazon Pay and ShopPay.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.
- Janet I.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 year agoExactly what I needed
Great color, perfect for my ceiling lamp creation! Arrived quickly and packed perfectly. Will order again .Was this helpful?CCColor Cord Company1 year agoHi, Janet! We hope you are enjoying your new lamp!
- Steve V.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 years agoThe products are great quality.
The products are great quality.
The customer support online is incredible.
Thanks again for the help!Was this helpful?CCColor Cord Company2 years agoHi Steve! Our pleasure we are happy to help!
- Stephan A.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 years agoOffice upgrade
The sockets were the perfect compliment to some reclaimed light hoods. assembly instructions would helpWas this helpful?CCColor Cord Company2 years agoHi there. I am so glad to hear that the socket covers were helpful. If you ever have any questions about assembly, do not hesitate to reach out to us in Customer Service as we are happy to help and can even provide images and instructions.
- Ruth S.Rated 4 stars4 years agoI like the covers, but
I like the covers, but they are looseWas this helpful?CCColor Cord Company4 years agoThank you for your review Ruth! We are happy you are enjoying your socket covers. Did you use a cord grip when assembling these fixtures? The cord grip can help tighten the socket covers in place. Please give us a call or email us at email@example.com and we would love to help you get these assembled nice and snug.