Single-Arm Glass Cone Articulating Wall Sconce
Have you been searching for an articulating sconce so you can perfectly position your sconce? We have it!! Our Hinge Solo Wall Sconce with vintage-inspired glass cone is an adjustable and simple design that is stunning for any space or design scheme. It even comes in 5 different colors, either as a plug-in or hardwire sconce, and can be designed for an exposed bulb or paired with your shade of choice. Make this fixture your own with our handy customize tool, and be sure to mix and match with any of our 100-plus color cords.
- 7 inches tall X 5 inches wide X 5 1/8 inches deep
- Glass Cone: 6-inch bottom diameter and 5-inch overall height.
Product Note: This adjustable wall sconce is made to order and will require both production time plus shipping time to be delivered to you. All of our other products are ready to ship upon finished production unless otherwise requested. Please contact us if you have any questions about orders, shipping, or delivery. Custom fixtures are not eligible for returns.
Shop this Adjustable Wall Sconce and More
At Color Cord Company, we’re proud to be the leader in lighting design. Whether you’re an architect, designer, contractor, or a creative homeowner or renter, we make it easy and fun to design your own lighting.
Any questions? Call 1.800.409.1070 or shoot us a message online to learn more.
- UL listed
- Max 60 watt incandescent (Bulb not included)
- Small: 7in Tall x 5in Wide x 5 1/8in Deep
- Flush mount hardware included
- Professional installation recommended
- Downwards or Upwards orientation
- Ceiling mount or Wall sconce
- Solid Raw Brass and Raw Metal finishes are untreated and are subject to oxidization/tarnishing unless treated
- Custom canopies are made to order and produced in an estimated 3-5 business days.
- All custom configuration orders are final and not eligible for return.
- Hand Assembled in Denver, CO
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping on eligible orders, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom fixtures, custom power cord whips and light bulbs are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, Amazon Pay and ShopPay.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.