Our 60-watt Edison bulb is a classic. A great all-around choice for an exposed bulb look or with a cage. This bulb has a straight line taper silhouette topped with a bead detail adding to some great retro flavor. This 60-watt incandescent bulb measures 5-1/8" in length and 2-1/4" in diameter.
Please Note: Due to their fragile nature, we do not accept returns or exchanges on light bulbs.
- 120 Volt
- 5-1/8" length x 2-1/4" diameter
- Medium Base; base length: 1"
- Carbon Filament
- Rachel D.Verified BuyerRated 5 starsYesterdayVery nice light
Nice, soft glow. Has made our living room much cozier!CCColor Cord Company9 seconds ago
Thank you for your review, Rachel. So glad we could help make your space cozy!
- Julie C.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 year agoNice lighting!
I'm super picky on light bulbs! This is exactly what I wanted and it looks great in my new Color Cord pendant lamp.CCColor Cord Company1 year agoWe are pleased that you had a good shopping experience with us. Thank you!
- Andrew F.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars1 year agoWarm, vintage glow
Warm, vintage glowCCColor Cord Company1 year agoWe are happy to read that you are pleased with your purchase!
- Danielle G.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 years agoPerfect restoration
Fantastic products! Everything looked exactly as shown on the website and worked perfectly to rewire my Stereopticon from 1914! As close to authentic as I could hope to get!CCColor Cord Company2 years agoWe apprciate your business!
- Ian W.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat+