Bend Pair Sconce
Bend Pair Sconce
Handmade in 7-10 business days + selected shipping speed
Bulb sold separately
Bending over backward to get a simple yet chic light fixture is no longer a thing with the new Bend Collection. The Bend Pair Sconce is a gorgeous fixture ready to light up your space. Available in 3 different sizes and 6 different finishes this fixture is a simple and sophisticated sconce for any space. Explore the entire Bend Collection knowing that each style is fully customizable with our Customize tool. Choose from our nearly endless assortment of the various socket and metal finishes we designing your custom Bend Pair Sconce.
Dimensions (without bulb):
Small: 7.5in Tall x 10in Wide x 5in Deep
Medium: 8.5in Tall x 10in Wide x 6in Deep
Large: 9.5 in Tall x 10in Wide x 7 Deep
For our raw metal and raw brass finishes, keep in mind that these are untreated and designed to have a natural, industrial look. So they are intended to be in their raw state with imperfections and color variations, which will oxidize and tarnish over time similar to upcycled applications. Raw brass can be buffed and polished.
Production and Shipping Lead Times
All of our fixtures and custom items are handmade to order in 7-10 business days. Expedited production is available for a rush fee, for more information contact us. Shipping speeds are separate from our production lead time, please allow additional time for delivery based on your selected service at the checkout. Expedited shipping speeds do not expedite production timelines.
Shop Wall Sconces and More
Color Cord Company is the leading design resource for professionals and creatives everywhere. From unique wall sconces to light fixtures and lamp parts, we have everything you need to design your own lighting at home.
- UL listed
- Max 60 watt incandescent (Bulb not included)
- Flush mount hardware included
- Professional installation recommended
- Downwards or Upwards orientation
- Ceiling mount or Wall sconce
- 1Solid Raw Brass and Raw Metal finishes are untreated and are subject to oxidization/tarnishing unless treated
- Fixtures are made to order and produced in an estimated 7-10 business days. Rush orders available for a fee. Please contact us for more info.
- All custom configuration orders are final and not eligible for return.
- Hand Assembled in Denver, CO