Basic Socket - Ivory
Basic Socket - Ivory
The Basic Socket in ivory is a great alternative to our standard black version. Especially when working with lighter colors, this simple socket provides both functionality and a clean look that allows your design to be the star. Made of ivory plastic, the socket features a smooth surface that also pairs well with our socket covers for a decorative finish.
Please note that this socket is off-white in color, rather than bright white. However, we often pair the ivory socket with white cord and a clear cord grip and it looks great. Also, while making your parts selections, keep in mind that we offer a variety of cord grips as this is an important component to add to your cart should you be making a hanging pendant fixture. Cord grips keep your socket securely attached to the cord but they are sold separately.With all lighting projects and DIY fixture assembly, we always recommend consulting a licensed electrician.
How To Wire an Ivory Basic Socket
- e26 light bulb socket
- 2-1/4" tall x 1-1/2" diameter
- Off-white/ivory plastic socket
- 3-conductor, grounded
- Compatible with our silicone socket covers
- Cord Grip sold separately
- UL Listed File No. E193434
- Max bulb: Type A 60W (not included)
- Interior use only
- Dustin F.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 weeks agoBasic socket
Was basically good. Connected a cord to it, screwed in a lightbulb and it worked!CCColor Cord Company3 weeks ago
Great to hear that this socket is just what you needed - thanks for the review, Dustin!
- Bridget P.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars2 months agoEasy to put together and works well
I found these easy to work with and they function as expected.CCColor Cord Company2 months ago
We are so pleased to read that you had a good experience shopping with us.
- Timothy V.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars4 months agoPerfect fit!
It was exactly what I needed, and so easy to install, thanks!CCColor Cord Company3 months ago
Thank you, Timothy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!
- Karin A.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars10 months agoWorked perfectly to replace a broken socket
For a hanging pendant.CCColor Cord Company10 months agoWe're so glad that the basic socket worked well for your project! Thanks for the review!
- Kristin N.Verified BuyerRated 5 stars12 months agobasic socket
straight forward and easy to use. I watched the video beforehand, which helped.CCColor Cord Company12 months agoWe love hearing that our customers find our videos to be helpful! We're glad that you had a great experience and thank you for the review!