Using the Wago Lever-Nut is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Step 1: Strip insulation
- Strip the wire to 11 mm/0.43 in.
- Step 2: Connect the wire
- Open the clamping unit using the integrated lever and insert the wire.
- Step 3: Close the clamp
- Move the operating lever back to its resting position.
- UL listed
- Max volts: 600v
- Max current: 20A
- Max temp: 105°C Wire type: solid, stranded and flexible
- Wire range: AWG 24—12, 0.2 – 4mm²
- 2,3 or 5 connection splicing connector
- test slots front and rear
Wago Connector Demo Video
Ratings and Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping on eligible orders, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom fixtures, custom power cord whips and light bulbs are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, Amazon Pay and ShopPay.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.