An exclusive design in further collaboration with Luke Lamp Co, this one-of-a-kind fixture can only be purchased here. This statement fixture combines Luke Lamp Co's signature rope light and Color Cord Company's premium pendant cord and parts. Never before has a fixture been so flexible in form and function. This fixture can be hung on any ceiling or wall and in a wide array of configurations to create a fixture truly unique to the needs of each space.
Two LED light tubes are wrapped with Luke Lamp Co's proprietary nautical rope to produce a gorgeous diffused light when on, and a stunning sculptural art piece when off. The solid raw brass hardware & canopy are paired with our premium cloth covered wire. Offered in 9 curated colors that were hand-picked to match the brass hardware and nautical rope aesthetic.
SMALL: 2 feet of cord on each side
MEDIUM: 4 feet of cord on each side
LARGE: 8 feet of cord on each side
* UL Listed/Dimmable is available, additional charges may apply
**metal bar or other styling accessories not included
- LAMPING: 2x 8 feet 12V flexible LED tube with woven nylon diffuser
- WATTAGE: 64 Watts
- COLOR TEMP: 2700K standard
- BULB LIFE: 50,000 hours
- VOLTAGE: 12V LEDs
- DRIVER: 120V LED driver included, separate mounting required
- CEILING CANOPY: Included (5in diameter, 0.8in thick)
- NOT UL LISTED: Can be listed by request (additional charges will apply)
- DIMENSIONS: 8 foot flexible LED module (0.85” OD), 2, 4 or 8 foot adjustable pendant cord
- CANOPY/HARDWARE FINISH: Brass
- LEAD TIME: Approx. 4 weeks for production
Ratings and Reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom and made to order fixtures are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, and Amazon Play.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.