Small Cage Light Shade
At Color Cord Company, we provide lighting solutions for any interior space. If you’re on the hunt for a fixture that’s compact but unique, our small cage light shades are literally the perfect fit. Our button-sized lights are ideal for small bathrooms, narrow hallways, and low ceilings. They’re chic, industrial-inspired, and minimalist to provide any room a subtle boost of style. Learn more about this all-in-one fixture option here.
Light Fixture Customization
Our small cage light shades come with everything you need, including a canopy, socket, and cord with a thumb switch and plug. The only thing missing is the bulb, so head over to the bulb collection to choose your preferred aesthetic, temperature, and shape! You also get to explore several finish options that will match your current decor. Experiment with polished copper, solid raw brass, brushed nickel, black, and white. If you do opt for a raw finish, please keep in mind that these are left untreated to ensure an industrial look that tarnishes over time.
- Canopy & Socket Measurements: 3 ⅝” Tall x 5” Wide
- Shade Measurements: 1 1/2” Top Diameter x 4 3/4” Bottom Diameter x 7 3/8" Height
Shop With Color Cord Company
Like many of our light fixtures with cords, this fixture is made to order in our Denver, Colorado facility. You can expect a lead time of 7-10 business days before shipping. We offer both expedited shipping separately for a fee if you need your small cage light shades as soon as possible.
Looking to add cages to existing light fixtures? We have several geometric bulb cage shapes and colors for you to explore. Shop the cage collection now to enhance your lighting in a snap!
- UL listed
- 3 5/8in tall by 5in wide
- Max 60 watt incandescent
- Shade Ready Socket
- Compatible with 1 5/8inch shade openings
- 15ft long power cord w/ thumbswitch 2ft from plug end
- Mounting hardware included
- Ceiling mount or sconce installation
- Professional installation recommended
- Bulb not included
- Solid Raw Brass and Raw Metal finishes are untreated and are subject to oxidization/tarnishing unless treated
- Fixtures are made to order and produced in an estimated 7-10 business days. Rush orders available for a fee. Please contact us for more info.
- All custom configuration orders are final and not eligible for return.
- Hand Assembled in Denver, CO
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your shipping options?
We offer a variety of shipping options. We offer free shipping on eligible orders, along with various ground and express options from FedEx and USPS. See more about our shipping options and policy here.
What is your return policy?
All eligible products must be returned within 30 days of delivery. Wire by the foot, custom fixtures, custom power cord whips and light bulbs are not eligible for returns. For more return information please see our return policy here.
Do you ever run promotions or sales?
Yes! Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to receive information about all promotions, sales, DIY projects and more!
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Android Pay, Amazon Pay and ShopPay.
Do you offer designer discounts?
Absolutely! Read more about our designer and trade program here.