Color Cord Company is looking to add another person to our wonderful team. We have an open position in light fixture production and order fulfillment for a fun, energetic personality that thrives in a small startup business environment. This position will focus on building and assembling custom light fixtures and will also assist in fulfilling orders. In our small business environment, we are looking for a person who is not only willing to fulfill their daily work responsibilities but also happily help wherever is needed in the business.
- Safely and efficiently assemble custom light fixtures to our standard operating procedures
- Test and audit finished product
- Organize and maintain production shop including materials, tools, and machines
- Ensure a safe and secure working environment
- Assist in daily activities of an e-commerce Warehouse
- Assist in picking, packing, and shipping daily orders
- Other duties as assigned by management to support other team members
- Excellent mechanical skills and experience assembling products
- Electrical experience and familiarity with lighting fixtures preferred
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and willing to grow into more roles with a team-oriented company.
- Experience in warehouse operations and order fulfillment is encouraged.
- Interest in the design industry is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fun and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay that transitions into salary + paid vacation days after an evaluation period
- Growth opportunities
- First-hand experience in growing a small business
Color Cord Company is a growing e-commerce business within the design industry. We have grown into a new location based in Denver, CO. We believe in providing a fun, friendly, and fulfilling work environment, which is passed onto our customer base with world-class level service. We are committed to our team members and will support them with opportunities for advancement as much as possible.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY:
- Visit our website, www.colorcord.com and social media channels to learn about our company FIRST.
- Reply to this posting with a COVER LETTER & RESUME
- Applicants who apply without a cover letter will NOT be considered.
- The cover letter should include your personal interests, what interests you about this position and why you would be a great addition to our team
- The resume should include qualifications, education, work experience, and references
- We will contact top candidates to schedule an in-person interview
- Finalists will receive a second interview
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $32,000.00 to $39,000.00 /year
- Assembly: 2 years (Preferred)